Tuhinga o Whakamahia
- Acceptance of terms
The following Terms apply to users of the Oasis Education website. By using our website, you agree to these Terms.
- Our commitments to you
- provide accurate and updated information to you with reasonable care and skill;
- make all reasonable efforts to ensure the Oasis website does everything we say it will.
However, given the nature of internet and telecommunications products and services (including our reliance on systems and services that we do not own or control), we cannot promise that the website will be continuous or fault free, however, we will always try to restore any outage as soon as we reasonably can. As such, you understand that we cannot guarantee the timeliness, deletion, delivery or storage of any user communication or personalised settings provided by the website.
Your privacy is important to us. We outline below what personal data we hold about you and how we use it and share it. You may at any time ask us what information we hold about you and ask us to correct any errors.
When we provide enquiry forms / website services to you we hold data such as information about you: your first, middle and last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, etc (“User Information”).
- User Information
We use User Information in order to provide you with only relevant information and to improve and personalise your experiences. We may also use User Information to communicate with you, for example, informing you of a suitable teaching opportunity and other Oasis Education information. We may also share your User Information with our client schools looking to recruit outstanding teachers for their schools and; with any other person in connection with Oasis Education systems and processes including NZ Immigration and Teaching Council of Aotearoa NZ.
If you believe anyone is violating any of our Terms, please notify us immediately by calling +64 9 8158152 or emailing us at [email protected]
- Our disclaimers relating to Oasis Education
Oasis Education does not and cannot supervise, edit or control the way in which you or other end users use the content, information or other material (“Content”) accessed through our website. As a result, you are responsible for the Content accessed or provided by means of the website including any Content you submit, upload, download, or otherwise transmit, access or make available through the use of the Oasis Education website.
- Your responsibilities to us
You agree to not use the Oasis Education Website to:
- upload, download, alter or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, interferes with another person’s privacy, is fraudulent or is racially, sexually or ethnically objectionable;
- upload, download, alter or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have the right to transmit or that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights;
- transmit any Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code that is designed to interrupt or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- stalk or harass another person;
- send “junk mail”, “spam” or similar forms of solicitation.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur provided that such loss was not caused by our negligence. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Oasis Education or our client schools due to incorrect or fraudulent information being provided or for the omission of any pertinent information
- Changing these terms
We may change these Terms by changing or removing existing terms or by adding new ones at any time. Changes may take the form of completely new Terms. We will do our best to inform you of any changes in advance. If you consider that the change has a negative impact on your use of the website, you can exercise your right to terminate your association with Oasis in the timely fashion as determined by any contract you may or may not have signed with us.
We, at Oasis Education take pride in, and are fully committed to providing the best possible service, support and follow up to schools and teachers. In all our dealings with the education community in New Zealand and internationally we are motivated by a clear vision: to contribute to the future of education.