Our client is a Tauranga ECE Centre and they are looking for a full-time qualified, registered ECE specialist for their Centre
We are licensed for 45 with 11 babies. The full time position is in over twos but teacher needs to be flexible to work between areas and between 7am-6pm. We are full in capacity and hold “Very Well Placed” from recent ERO. This mainstream centre believes in Reggio Emilia and Pikler philosophies.
There are very good systems in place for teacher appraisals, mentoring and professional development and the Centre leader will be happy to consider any level of teacher experience as they will mentor and support junior teachers.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate
- an outgoing, positive personality and empathy for working with children
- the ability to work in a team collaboratively and conscientiously
- high teaching standards and expectations
- sound written and verbal communication
- respect and understanding for a community comprised of different cultures and ethnicities
If the role is of interest and for further information please forward your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected]