Are you an experienced ECE teacher looking for an exciting step-up as team leader in central Auckland? Our client would love to see your professional profile.
Ideally you will have the following attributes:
- Experience as an effective early (or Primary) childhood educator
- A pleasant personality that will foster a happy productive environment for staff and children
- Techno-savvy and keen to explore new methods
- Willingness to be part of a wide multi sector, multi-facility, educational corporation
- Level 7 qualified and registered
you will be offered:
- A commitment to your professional development
- A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognized
- Negotiable start date
- An attractive remuneration package
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 6pm
Ages – 0-5
Licensed – for up to 145 children
To apply – Please send your CV through to Talia at [email protected] to discuss the role or to organize an interview in person.